Frequently Asked Questions About TheGood
Payment Related Questions
- Q1.Why your price is much higher than other vendors ?
There are many different hair vendors in the market selling very cheap hair, such as 50-70 dollars for 3 bundles, also free shipping. But what they sold you is the mix hair, not remy hair. Some hair even will mix with fiber or animals' hair. All they did will just harm their business and customers. But not us~!
We insisted to be responsable for the customers and for ourselves. All our hair Grade 8A and 7A are in the high level quality of the market. All of them can be ironed, colored(1b#) and wash again. And the 8A even can dyed to 613# color, which is the best evidence to prove that is a good quality hair. As our brand name, we just sell the good hair.
- Q2.What are hair extensions?
- hair extensions are hair that is attached to your own hair to give you the appearance and feel of longer hair. All of our hair extensions are made from 100% real human hair.
- Q3.What types of hair extension are there?
There are many different types of hair extension, including:
1. clip in/clip on hair extension
2. wefted hair extensions(weaving)
3. pre-glued(pre-tipped) hair extensions
4. bulk human hair(braiding)
- Q4.Is it possible to fit the clip in hair myself?
- Yes, its very easy. You will receive full fitting instructions and it takes just minuets to fit them.
- Q5.Can my hair extensions be straightened,curled, dyed?
Yes! our hair extensions are made with human hair. The hair can be coloured. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. But blonde hair has been bleached more so more caution must be taken. Always use a
good quality hair dye and test a small sample first. It is best to always use a heat protection product before applying heat to the extensions. Just like our own hair, the less heat you use the better.
- Q6.Is the extensions made of 100% human hair?
- YES. Our extensions are made of 100% Brazilian Remy human hair.
- Q7.How long does hair extensions usually last?
- The extensions are human hair, so they last as long as you want them to. If you look after your hair, it is not uncommon for quality extensions to last up to twelve months. If not treated with respect they will need to be replaced every three to six months. The more you look after them the longer they will last.
- Q8.Are the clip ins easy to look after?
- Very easy! Simply spritz some maintenance spray onto the ends of the extensions after each use.
- Q9.Will people be able to see if I am wearing clip-in extensions?
- The beauty of clip in extensions is the natural look that can be achieved with them. Once fitted they are a perfect blend with your own hair.
- Q10.What is wefted hair extensions(weaving)?
Wefted Hair Extensions are simply a curtain of hair used to layer in to your own hair to add color, length and or volume. There are several application methods to choose from to apply the wefts. thegoodhair.com provides only
superior quality 100% Remy* and Non-Remy Wefted Human Hair Extensions in a multitude of colors to blend with your own hair. Hair Extensions Wefts are machine sewn or hand-tied, straight or curly and are available in 14" to 32" lengths.
Wefted Hair Extensions can be applied using various professional or Do-It-Yourself application methods such as sew-in, weaving, bonding, tape-in, or clip-in. With proper care, Wefted Hair Extensions can be used over and over and
are an affordable way to achieve endless styling possibilities. Try wrapping Wefted Hair Extensions around your own ponytail to create the illusion of a longer, fuller ponytail or add overall length, volume and color. Hair Extension Wefts
are a perfect solution to achieve sought after red carpet celebrity hairstyles!
- Q11.How to wash my wefted hair extensions(weaving)?
Prior to using wefted hair, double check for looseness and make corrections by sewing through or applying a proper adhesive to the loose parts. This helps to prevent shedding.
The following are general washing instructions for your 100% human hair product. The specific weave or braid procedure will determine actual hair maintenance requirements-ask your hair stylist for specific washing and maintenance
Detangle hair from roots to ends before washing.
Carefully wash with luke warm water and a mild shampoo. Do not rub or twist the hair. Follow with conditioner.
Gentle squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not rub or roll the hair dry into the towel.
Dry and style hair as recommended by your hair stylist.
For bonded hair, do not blow dry or apply heat over adhesives.
- Q12.How to apply my wefted hair extensions(weaving)?
- Option 1: Clips
Cut wefts to size and sew on toupee clips.
Option 2: Cold Fusion Tape
Use cold fusion tape (Like Diva in a Box Replenish pack) to apply custom cut extensions for a day, a week, or a month!
Option 3: Take to Your Salon
These super versatile wefts can be cut and applied by your salon professional using clips, cold fusion, or other methods of application. Your salon professional can make these customizable extension wefts your ultimate new hairdo.
- Q13.How to apply pre-glued(pre-tipped) hair extensions?
The process to apply
1.Dispart the hair into two parts
2.Insert a template to protect your hair and fix up
3.Twist the hair as a hank
4.Encase the bank hair with pre tipped hair
5.Put hte hair connector under hair
6.Smoothly moved for 3 seconds
7.Roll with fingers and sticky tightly
8.Do not any washing or pull within 24 hours
1.dropped 3 drops remover on the glued part
2.Energize remove the glue break use flat plier
3.Separate pretipped hair from your hair
4.Use comb or shampoo to clean the glue residue out
- Q14.What color should i choose?
- When choosing among the colors, you could try looking for which one is the closest to your natural hair color. This would make it undetectable to onlookers, instead of appearing unnatural like a wig. If you want to choose one which would complement your existing hair, then you could go for hair extensions colors that are slightly different from your natural hair color but would enhance your look beautifully.
If you still can't decide which color to choose, please send a picture to your hair color to our customer service Email box: firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us match the color for you.
- Q15.What is the payment methods do you accept and is it safe?
- We accept payment by Paypa, credit cards and Western Union. a. PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems.b. Buy online with any major debit or credit card. It's free, simple and secure. c. Once your payment is complete, PayPal email you a receipt and link you to our download page.
- Q16.What delivery methods do you provide?
- We provide two delivery methods by courier as below (delivering time does not include order processing time): FEDEX: to US/Canada (2-4 working days); to UK/French/Australia/Netherlands (4-6 working days) UPS: to US/Canada(2-3 working days); to UK/French/Australia/Netherlands (3-5 working days)
- Q17.Can orders be delivered to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO address?
- Sorry, we highly recommend your correct living or office address with correct telephone number, so that posterman can contact you when the package arrived.
- Q18.How much is the delivery fee to our country?
- We now provide free delivery on orders over $100. if you order one item, we charge $9.95.
- Q19.How long will my stock order take?
- Normally,you can receive stock order within a week as soon as it is dispatched.
- Q20.How long will my custom order take?
- Normally, you can receive your custom order in 2 weeks.
- Q21.How can i check my order status?
- we will send you an order confirmation through email after you placed your order and will also send you a tracking number as soon as its dispatching.
- Q22.Can I modify or cancel the order after placing?
- Within 48 hours from ordering, order cancel is available. If out of 48 hours, we will not accept any order cancel. Modification on stock order is not acceptable. Modification on custom order in 72 hours after placing is free of charge; if out of 72 hours, it will charge on modification, and the detailed charge standard refers to the website clauses.
- Q23.Do you accept returns?
Yes. if the color does not fit, you can send back for exchange; if you do not like the quality, you can send it back for exchange or refund as long as the goods are in the original package.
For any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com